Appointment of Director Registration
Get FREE Expert Consultation Today!
Get your Appointment of Director registered for just Rs. 1,799
The offer is valid for a limited time.
Submit your details to talk to our business representatives. We will clear all your doubts
Get Expert Advice!
360° Corporate Legal Assistants
99.9% Quicker Response Time
4.1/ 5 Unfiltered Star Rating
100% On-Time Service
Your Appointment of Director Registration Online
- A director is a person who is elected or appointed to manage a company’s business and affairs.
- Every registered company must have minimum no of directors as prescribed in law depending upon constitution of the company.
- He is appointed in the Board of a Company to perform duties and functions of the companies in accordance with the Provision of the companies act-2013.
- Director of a company is appointed by the shareholders of the company.
How To Register a Appointment of Director?
Step 1: Fill up the query sheet available on our website
Step 2: Receive call from our Expert
Step 3: Preparation of all necessary documents.( Mentioned Below In point No-3)
Step 4: Our team will prepare necessary form
Step 5: Form will be uploaded on MCA
Step 6: All the paid receipts and acknowledgments will be send to you on your email associated with us
Minimum Documents Required
Our work strategies: From paper planning to idea execution, we actively achieve benchmark guidelines to ensure each step of the plan is not just carefully laid but successfully converted into reality.
Our ideology is our soul: JustStart is a platform for those who have the willpower to dream and the drive to achieve. We promise you our commitment, trust, and expertise to generate a hassle-free experience.
Meet Deadlines: Time is of the essence. Every single day lost is an opportunity lost. Therefore, we take precautionary measures to ensure your business meets all the deadlines you have set.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: We know quality has no replacement. Thus, we systemise each level of our work to minimise the chances of mistakes before each project passes through our client’s hands.
Still wondering? Well, Don’t. JustStart!
- Request a call back
- Talk to our experts
- Discuss your business idea
- Gather documents
- Get Results
LET'S CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS!
DIN is a unique Identification Number allotted to an individual who is appointed as a director of a company
Minimum age required is 21 years
Maximum is No limit. In case of public cos, appointment of a director beyond a prescribed age of 70 years requires a special resolution
No person shall be appointed as a Director of a Company unless he has DIN.
Only an individual can be appointed as a director by the board of directors
A person cannot be a director in more than 20 companies simultaneously
NO, if any person holds more than one din it is punishable under companies act 2013.
If the application for a regular DIN is not made within a period of 60 days, the provisional DIN becomes invalid. However, once a regular DIN is allotted, it remains valid for the life-time of an individual.
It is mandatory to enter your personal mobile number and personal email ID in the form DIR-3 KYC and the same has to be verified by an OTP process.
Further, the mobile number and email ID must be unique such that it is not already linked with some other person in the DIN holders’ database.
Yes. An additional director has all the rights and powers of a director of a company. He can certainly sign the balance sheet
A digital signature is electronic signature
It is use for signing the electronic forms, filed with ROC for incorporation of Company.
Digital Signature cannot be used in physical documents
Register Your Appointment of Director
Our Popular Services at Glance
Private Limited Registration
- No minimum capital requirement
- Limited Liability
- Tax Advantages
- Business Continuity
- FDI Allowed
- Builds Credbility
- Personal Reputation
- No minimum capital requirement
- Legal Recognition
- Lower Registration Cost
- No requirement of compulsory Audit
- Savings from lower compliance burden
- Taxation relief
- Easy Transferable Ownership
- Separate legal entity
- Liability of the members is limited
- OPCs allow the Transferability of shares
- Savings on compliances
- It has to mention a nominee while registering the company
- No minimum paid-up capital required
- Builds trust and Goodwill
- Differentiates Product
- Protection against infringement
- Global Trademark Registration
- Attract Human Resources
- Exclusive Rights
- Recognition to product’s Quality