ROC Filing for LLP
Get FREE Expert Consultation Today!
Get your ROC Filling for LLP for just Rs. 2,999
The offer is valid for a limited time.
Submit your details to talk to our business representatives. We will clear all your doubts
Get Expert Advice!
360° Corporate Legal Assistants
99.9% Quicker Response Time
4.1/ 5 Unfiltered Star Rating
100% On-Time Service
ROC Filing for LLP Online
- Like Income Tax Return is submitted with income Tax Department Similarly ROC Returns are filed with Ministry of Corporate Affairs with whom the LLP is registered.
- It is mandatory to file the prescribed ROC forms and other returns on Annual Basis.
- It will help the ROC and Government to Understand performance of the LLP During the year.
- Non filing of prescribed returns will attract heavy fines and other penal provisions as prescribed in law.
LLP FORM-11 Contains Following Details
- Details of capital structure of the LLP
- Details of all partners along with their capital contribution in the LLP
- Details of resignation and appointment of partners during the financial year
- LLP Form-11 is required to be filed within 60 days from the closure of financial year that is by 30th May of each year
LLP FORM -8 Contains Following Details
- Details relating to balance sheet, Profit and Loss Account of the LLP
- Other financial and management details of the company.
- Declaration of solvency
- LLP Form -8 is required to be filed within 30 days from the end of six months that is by 30th October of each financial year.
How To Apply?
Step 1: Fill up the query sheet available on our website
Step 2: Our expert will call you for Necessary documents
Step 3: Our team wills prepare documents and forms as required
Step 4: Final Documents will be send for your Signature
Step 5: Then Form-8 and Form-11 will be filled on MCA Portal
Step 6: Paid Receipts and Acknowledgements will be send to you on your associated email with us
Our work strategies: From paper planning to idea execution, we actively achieve benchmark guidelines to ensure each step of the plan is not just carefully laid but successfully converted into reality.
Our ideology is our soul: JustStart is a platform for those who have the willpower to dream and the drive to achieve. We promise you our commitment, trust, and expertise to generate a hassle-free experience.
Meet Deadlines: Time is of the essence. Every single day lost is an opportunity lost. Therefore, we take precautionary measures to ensure your business meets all the deadlines you have set.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: We know quality has no replacement. Thus, we systemise each level of our work to minimise the chances of mistakes before each project passes through our client’s hands.
Still wondering? Well, Don’t. JustStart!
- Request a call back
- Talk to our experts
- Discuss your business idea
- Gather documents
- Get Results
LET'S CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS!
To Incorporate a One Person Company, a Director and a nominee is required.
A person can be a member in only one OPC.
After incorporation, the Company will be active as long as the annual Compliances are met regularly.
Yes a NRI can register a one person company in India.
Only a natural person who is an Indian citizen or an NRI can choose to become a nominee.
Nominee must also be over 18 years of age. He cannot become a nominee for more than one OPC.
DIN is a unique Identification Number
Allotted to an individual who is appointed as a director of a company
ROC is a Government office with whom companies get registered
Every State has one ROC office except some states.
No person shall be appointed as a Director of a Company unless he has DIN.
Yes, 2 or more than two companies can be incorporated with the same address
As per companies act, there is no such restriction.
A digital signature is electronic signature
It is use for signing the electronic forms, filed with ROC for incorporation of Company.
Digital Signature cannot be used in physical documents
Generally, the concern authorities take around 10-12 days to register the OPC.
Our experts Professional try to do within given timeline.
No Provident Fund (PF), GST is not automatic applicable.
These laws are applicable only after crossing certain threshold limits
GET IN TOUCH
Our Popular Services at Glance
Private Limited Registration
- No minimum capital requirement
- Limited Liability
- Tax Advantages
- Business Continuity
- FDI Allowed
- Builds Credbility
- Personal Reputation
- No minimum capital requirement
- Legal Recognition
- Lower Registration Cost
- No requirement of compulsory Audit
- Savings from lower compliance burden
- Taxation relief
- Easy Transferable Ownership
- Separate legal entity
- Liability of the members is limited
- OPCs allow the Transferability of shares
- Savings on compliances
- It has to mention a nominee while registering the company
- No minimum paid-up capital required
- Builds trust and Goodwill
- Differentiates Product
- Protection against infringement
- Global Trademark Registration
- Attract Human Resources
- Exclusive Rights
- Recognition to product’s Quality