ROC Annual Filing for Private Limited Company
File Annual Return of Your Private Limited Company Through Our Assistance!
Quick ROC Return Filing for Pvt. Ltd. Company for Just INR 3899/- Through Our Credible Assistance.
Start the process today by submitting your details to talk to our experts!
Get Expert Advice!
360° Corporate Legal Assistants
99.9% Quicker Response Time
4.1/ 5 Unfiltered Star Rating
100% On-Time Service
What is Private Limited Company Annual Filing?
Let us begin with firstly understanding what ROC return filing is. Every registered company, including section 8 company, private limited company, one-person company, and a limited company is required by The ROC to file their annual returns every year. The process requires the company officials to conduct an Annual General Meeting and file annual accounts with the Registrar of Companies. The AGM must be organized every year within 6 months from the end of the financial year. If the company has been established recently, the first AGM should be held within 18 months from the date of incorporation or 9 months before the end of the financial year.
What Documents Are Required While Filing Annual Returns?
Annual return filing can get hectic without the help of experienced professionals. That is why JustStart takes the stress of filing annual returns away from your shoulder and does it with ease in an extremely professional manner. One of the main steps while filing your company’s annual return is to find the documents required to file the return with the ROC. The documents required to file the annual return are as follows:-
- Profit & Loss Account
- Compliance Certificate
- Registered Office Address
- Register of Member
- Debt Details
- Balance Sheet
- Shares and Debentures Details
- Information About The Company’s Management
Once you share these crucial documents with our team of experts, we will commence the process of filing your company’s annual return with the ROC.
Form Requirements for ROC Return Filing for Pvt. Ltd. Company
Once our team of experts goes through your documents and scrutinizes them thoroughly, we will be filling out three important forms that are part of the annual return filing process. Following are the three forms that a company is required to file:-
- ROC Form MGT 7:- This form contains the important details of the shareholding structure, details of the transfer of shares during the year, and the details of any change in directorship.
- ROC Form AOC 4:- AOC 4 is another crucial form you are required to fill that contains the detail and annexure relating to the balance sheet of the company, profit & loss account, registered office address, register of members, compliance certificate, shares and debentures details, Debt details and information about the management of the company.
- ROC Form ADT 1:- This form is filled for the appointment of the auditor. As per section 139(1) of the Companies Act, it is compulsory for every company to fill out the ADT 1 form to inform the ROC about the appointment of its auditor.
Why JustStart for Private Limited Company Annual Filing?
With a profound experience in helping startups kickstart their journeys through constructive legal advice and addressing all their doubts regarding the legal procedures involved in operating a company, JustStart has contributed to countless companies’ success. Our team of experienced corporate legal consultants strives to help individuals start their businesses by assisting them in the paperwork process and official legal formalities. If that is not enough for you to judge our abilities, the points mentioned below will certainly assist you:-
- Dynamic Legal Solutions:- We offer a wide array of dynamic legal solutions to businesses and startups. Our solutions are focused on enhancing your business and letting it thrive smoothly without any form of legal issues in between.
- Expert Consultants:- Our team of expert consultants offer you credible and constructive advice to help you take the best decisions for the best interest of your company.
- Maintenance Services:- We strive to help your business grow with our exceptional and quick maintenance services. Our maintenance services focus on ensuring that your company always meet the legal requirements.
- Client Satisfaction:- With an unparalleled experience in legal consultancy, we provide you with the best legal solutions. Our services focus on making our clients attain the maximum satisfaction.
LET'S CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS!
A company is required to file accounts every year . It does not matter whether your company has been successful or dormant throughout the year, all limited companies must prepare company accounts at the end of a financial year to depict the performance of the company throughout the year.
Not filing the ROC returns is not something a company should ever practice. If the company has failed to file the ROC return, the company and its directors will be liable to pay the penalties for non-filing. If the company fails to file the returns for 2 financial years, then it will obtain the status of a dormant company and the Registrar may issue notice to the company and its officials.
If the company has not filed ROC returns, the company and its directors will be liable to pay fine of Rs.50,000.
Our team of experienced legal consultants have filed ROC returns for a great number of companies. If the documents are compiled already, our team will process and complete your company’s ROC return filings in 2 or 3 days.
Yes, both MGT 7 and AOC 4 forms must be filed by the company under the Companies Act, 2013. MGT 7 form must be filed every year by registered companies during filing the annual return. When it comes to AOC 4, if a company has failed to file AOC 4 form, penalties will be imposed.
GET IN TOUCH
Our Popular Services at Glance
Private Limited Registration
- No minimum capital requirement
- Limited Liability
- Tax Advantages
- Business Continuity
- FDI Allowed
- Builds Credbility
- Personal Reputation
- No minimum capital requirement
- Legal Recognition
- Lower Registration Cost
- No requirement of compulsory Audit
- Savings from lower compliance burden
- Taxation relief
- Easy Transferable Ownership
- Separate legal entity
- Liability of the members is limited
- OPCs allow the Transferability of shares
- Savings on compliances
- It has to mention a nominee while registering the company
- No minimum paid-up capital required
- Builds trust and Goodwill
- Differentiates Product
- Protection against infringement
- Global Trademark Registration
- Attract Human Resources
- Exclusive Rights
- Recognition to product’s Quality