ROC Filing for PVT LTD
Get FREE Expert Consultation Today!
Get your ROC Filing for PVT LTD for just Rs. 3,899
The offer is valid for a limited time.
Submit your details to talk to our business representatives. We will clear all your doubts
Get Expert Advice!
360° Corporate Legal Assistants
99.9% Quicker Response Time
4.1/ 5 Unfiltered Star Rating
100% On-Time Service
ROC Filing for PVT LTD Online
- Like Income Tax Return is submitted with income Tax Department Similarly ROC Returns are filed with Ministry of Corporate Affairs with whom the Company is registered.
- It is mandatory to file the prescribed ROC forms and other returns on Annual Basis.
- It will help the ROC and Government to Understand performance of the company during the year.
- Non filing of prescribed returns will attract heavy fines and other penal provisions as prescribed in law.
Following 3 forms are required to be filed with MCA-ROC(Registrar of companies)
FORM AOC-4 Contains Following Details
- Details relating to balance sheet of the company.
- Profit and Loss Account
- Other financial and management details of the company.
- Form AOC-4 is required to be filed within 30 days from the conclusion of the AGM .
FORM MGT-7 Contains Following Details
- Details of capital structure of the company
- Details of Shareholding structure of the company
- Change in Directorship during the financial year
- Details of Transfer of Shares During the financial year
- Compliance certificate
- Form MGT-7 is required to be filed within 60 days from the conclusion of AGM
Form ADT- 1 Contains following Details
- Filed for auditor appointment
- Details of auditor appointment, his tenure etc
- Form would be filed within 15 days from the conclusion of the AGM
How to Apply?
Step 1: Fill up the query sheet available on our website
Step 2: Our expert will call you for Necessary documents
Step 3: Our team wills prepare documents and forms as required
Step 4: Final Documents will be send for your Signature
Step 5: Then MGT-7, AOC-4 and ADT-1 will be filled on MCA Portal
Step 6: 5-Paid Receipts and Acknowledgements will be send to you on your associated email with us
Our work strategies: From paper planning to idea execution, we actively achieve benchmark guidelines to ensure each step of the plan is not just carefully laid but successfully converted into reality.
Our ideology is our soul: JustStart is a platform for those who have the willpower to dream and the drive to achieve. We promise you our commitment, trust, and expertise to generate a hassle-free experience.
Meet Deadlines: Time is of the essence. Every single day lost is an opportunity lost. Therefore, we take precautionary measures to ensure your business meets all the deadlines you have set.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: We know quality has no replacement. Thus, we systemise each level of our work to minimise the chances of mistakes before each project passes through our client’s hands.
Still wondering? Well, Don’t. JustStart!
- Request a call back
- Talk to our experts
- Discuss your business idea
- Gather documents
- Get Results
LET'S CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS!
As a part of Annual e-Filing, Companies incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 or any other previous law are required to e-file the documents with the Registrar of Companies.
Following 3 forms are required to be filed with MCA-ROC (Registrar of companies)
- FORM AOC-4 Contains Following Details
- Details relating to balance sheet of the company (OPC)
- Profit and Loss Account of the company (OPC)
- Other financial and management details of the company (OPC)
- Form AOC-4 is required to be filed within 180 days from the closure of the financial year. (OPC)
- FORM MGT-7 Contains Following Details
- Details of capital structure of the company (OPC)
- Details of Shareholding structure of the company (OPC)
- Change in Directorship during the financial year (OPC)
- Details of Transfer of Shares During the financial year (OPC)
- Form MGT-7 is required to be filed within 60 days from the conclusion of AGM. (OPC)
- Form ADT- 1 Contains following Details
- Filed for auditor appointment.
- Details of auditor appointment, his tenure etc.
- ADT 1 is required to be filed within 15 days from the conclusion of the AGM
It is mandatory to file the ROC forms, returns and documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
It will help the Registrar of Companies and Government will understand how to company is working during the financial year in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013.
Every company shall have to required to file the annual accounts and annual return as per The Companies Act, 2013 within 30 days and 60 days respectively from the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting
Every one person company is required to prepare an annual return, a comprehensive document which contains information of a company relating to its share capital, indebtedness, directors, shareholders, changes in directorships, corporate governance disclosures etc
Yes it is compulsory for every company to get their annual accounts audited in every financial year
GET IN TOUCH
Our Popular Services at Glance
Private Limited Registration
- No minimum capital requirement
- Limited Liability
- Tax Advantages
- Business Continuity
- FDI Allowed
- Builds Credbility
- Personal Reputation
- No minimum capital requirement
- Legal Recognition
- Lower Registration Cost
- No requirement of compulsory Audit
- Savings from lower compliance burden
- Taxation relief
- Easy Transferable Ownership
- Separate legal entity
- Liability of the members is limited
- OPCs allow the Transferability of shares
- Savings on compliances
- It has to mention a nominee while registering the company
- No minimum paid-up capital required
- Builds trust and Goodwill
- Differentiates Product
- Protection against infringement
- Global Trademark Registration
- Attract Human Resources
- Exclusive Rights
- Recognition to product’s Quality