Startup India Registration Online
Get FREE Expert Consultation Today!
Get your startup registered for just Rs. 9,999
The offer is valid for a limited time.
Submit your details to talk to our business representatives. We will clear all your doubts
Get Expert Advice!
360° Corporate Legal Assistants
99.9% Quicker Response Time
4.1/ 5 Unfiltered Star Rating
100% On-Time Service
Your Startup India Registration Online
In India, startups are growing in popularity.
The Indian government, has launched and pushed the Startup India initiative to recognize and promote companies in an effort to grow the Indian economy and draw in skilled entrepreneurs.
Features of a Startup India Registration
A startup is a young company founded by one or more entrepreneurs to develop a unique product or service.
Eligible startups, which can be registered under startup India Scheme:
- Private Limited Company or
- Partnership Firm or
- Limited Liability Partnership
Advantages of Startup India Scheme:
- Simplification & Handholding
- Compliance regime based on self-certification
- Rolling out of mobile app and portal
- Legal support and fast-tracking patent examination at lower costs
- Relaxed norms of public procurement for start-ups
- Faster exit for start-up
- Provision of funding support through a Fund of Funds with a corpus of Rs 10,000 crore
- Credit guarantee fund for start-ups
Startup enjoys the following privileges and exemptions under this Act:
- Tax exemption on capital gains
- Tax exemption to start-ups for three years
- Tax exemption on investments above fair market value
- 80% rebate in patent registration fees
- 50% rebate in trademark filing.
Benefits available after DPIIT Recognition are as follows:
- Self-certification-based compliance under 6 Labour Laws and 3 Environmental Law
- No inspection will be conducted for a period of 5 Years in case of labour laws except when credible and verified complaint is received against the company
- Start-ups can now get listed as sellers on Indian Government’s largest e-Procurement portal that is Government– Marketplace (Gem)
How to Register your Startup?
Minimum Documents Required
Our work strategies: From paper planning to idea execution, we actively achieve benchmark guidelines to ensure each step of the plan is not just carefully laid but successfully converted into reality.
Our ideology is our soul: JustStart is a platform for those who have the willpower to dream and the drive to achieve. We promise you our commitment, trust, and expertise to generate a hassle-free experience.
Meet Deadlines: Time is of the essence. Every single day lost is an opportunity lost. Therefore, we take precautionary measures to ensure your business meets all the deadlines you have set.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: We know quality has no replacement. Thus, we systemise each level of our work to minimise the chances of mistakes before each project passes through our client’s hands.
Still wondering? Well, Don’t. JustStart!
- Request a call back
- Talk to our experts
- Discuss your business idea
- Gather documents
- Get Results
LET'S CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS!
Under the Startup India initiative, eligible companies can get recognised as Startups by DPIIT, in order to access a host of tax benefits, easier compliance, IPR fast-tracking & more
No, a foreign subsidiary cannot register under startup India scheme. But a company with foreign shareholders and directors can be registered under startup India scheme.
What is the time-frame for obtaining certificate of recognition as a ‘startup’ in case an 1. entity?
The certificate of recognition is issued typically within 2 working days upon successful submission of the application. However the certificate will be issued at the discretion of DIPP (Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion) upon satisfaction of the applicable criteria.
An entity would cease to be a ‘startup’ upon expiry of:
a) 10 years from the date of its incorporation/ registration, OR
b) If its turnover for any of the financial years has exceeded INR 100 crore; OR
NO, an entity without a PAN cannot be registered as a Startup.
Do I need to print an application form and submit the physical copy of the same to complete the process of Startup registration?
No, the application has to be submitted online only.
ROC is a Government office with whom companies get registered
Every State has one ROC office except some states.
One Person Companies are not eligible to avail benefits under the Startup India initiative. Only Private Limited Cos, Limited Liability Partnerships and partnership firms are eligible to avail benefits under the scheme.
If my startup gets recognised, would I obtain a certificate for it? If yes, would I able to download
Yes, if your startup gets recognised, you would be able to download a system generated verifiable certificate of recognition.
GET IN TOUCH
Our Popular Services at Glance
Private Limited Registration
- No minimum capital requirement
- Limited Liability
- Tax Advantages
- Business Continuity
- FDI Allowed
- Builds Credbility
- Personal Reputation
- No minimum capital requirement
- Legal Recognition
- Lower Registration Cost
- No requirement of compulsory Audit
- Savings from lower compliance burden
- Taxation relief
- Easy Transferable Ownership
- Separate legal entity
- Liability of the members is limited
- OPCs allow the Transferability of shares
- Savings on compliances
- It has to mention a nominee while registering the company
- No minimum paid-up capital required
- Builds trust and Goodwill
- Differentiates Product
- Protection against infringement
- Global Trademark Registration
- Attract Human Resources
- Exclusive Rights
- Recognition to product’s Quality