Secure & Fast Trademark Renewal
Trademark Renewal allows a trademark to remain permanent and perpetual by simply completing an application and paying the required fee. Applicants can submit the trademark renewal application within six months before the expiration date.
Get FREE Expert Consultation Today!
Submit your details to talk to our business representatives. We will clear all your doubts
Get Expert Advice!
360° Corporate Legal Assistants
99.9% Quicker Response Time
4.1/ 5 Unfiltered Star Rating
100% On-Time Service
Trademark Renewal Consultancy Service in India
A trademark registration protects a company or an organisation’s intellectual property by securing a term or a visual sign that a company uses to distinguish its goods or services. Because trademark renewal is required every 10 years, the sector will experience an even greater increase in the overall number of trademarks registered in the coming years.
The application for renewal must be submitted to the Trademark Office withinat least six months before the trademark’s expiration date. This will not only ensure that their trademark is protected indefinitely, but it will also eliminate the possibility of litigation.
Businesses can prolong their security for another decade thanks to this timely renewal. To apply for renewal, businesses must complete and submit a list of forms, including TM-R12. If a person or company fails to renew their TM, the mark is held liable to be removed. Therefore, the holders must restore their TM for a longer company existence.
How Can a Trademark be Renewed in India?
For the ease of businesses, the government has provided the facility to get trademark renewal online. This process can be completed within minutes. If you are a registered business, you may be required to fill out the TM-R form and apply for renewal.
The applicants can complete the process by either hiring an online trademark renewal service or by filing the forms themselves.
Depending on the type of trademark and the class, official charges for a trademark renewal may differ.
Benefits of Trademark Renewal
- Trademark renewal safeguards a company’s unique identity by preventing any duplication or repetition of its products and services.
- Protects investments: Businesses invest a significant amount in ensuring their organisation’s goodwill, name, resources, ownership, economic value, etc. Trademark renewal allows protection from infringement or duplication of these assets by other companies.
- Extend a company’s life: Trademark renewal allows an applicant to continue operating for the next 10 years with the same TM symbol.
Online Trademark Renewal Consultants India
Documents Required for Trademark Renewal
The applicants should prepare a set of copies of the following documents to be submitted along with the trademark renewal application:
- A power of attorney for representation purpose
- PAN card and proof of registered office address of the applicant
- Copy of application (TM-A)
- Trademark registration certificate (issued previously)
Filling in the forms:
The applicants must fill out the following list of forms for trademark renewal along with the prescribed fee:
- TM-R: Filling the TM-R form is mandatory to fill under the Trade Marks Act, 1999 for the application for renewal/restoration of registration of a trademark.
- TM-18: This form is filed for affidavit in support of the statement of the case.
How We Help you with Trademark Renewal Service in India?
As soon as you submit your information, a representative will contact you to learn more about your needs and to explain the process and fees. The cost will vary depending on whether the trademark needs to be renewed or restored.
Application for Renewal
Our specialists will get to work on your Trademark Renewal application and gather the necessary documentation, including completing TM-R/TM-18 forms and filing the forms with the trademark registry offices closest to your designated office.
We will update you on the latest status of your trademark renewal application in progress. You may also contact us at frequent intervals to learn about the status of whether your trademark has been renewed for another ten years or not.
JustStart is a premium legal tech co that has been helping startups and established businesses maintain a smooth flow of operations.
We connect you with reputable professionals who will stay in constant touch with you to understand your business requirements and meet all of your legal obligations. You can also keep track of the progress at any moment using our online platform.
Set reasonable expectations
By managing all of the paperwork, we enable smooth interaction with the government. To create reasonable expectations, we provide clarity on the incorporation procedure.
360-degree assistance team
You’re only a phone call away from the greatest legal services, thanks to a staff of experienced business consultants and legal professionals.
LET'S CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS!
A trademark is a graphical representation of a company’s name, logo, and symbol that helps users identify what products and services you manufacture or cater. Trademarks are issued by trademark registry offices under the Trademark Act, 1999.
There are typically four:
Standard trademarks, collective marks, certification marks, and series marks are all examples of trademarks.
In India, an individual or any company (whether it is an LLP, PLC, or private limited company) that wants to protect its identity must apply for trademark registration. After completing the registration process, the trademark registrar issues a certificate of trademark registration. If the applicant wants to continue their operations under the same trademark, they must get their company’s trademark renewed.
Once received, the trademark registration is valid for a period of 10 years.
The trademark renewal process is completely online. There are multiple reasons to get your trademark registrations renewed:
- In the event that any sign, name, word, or symbol in the existing trademark changes,
- In this case, the validity of 10 years is about to expire.
- In this case, the trademark’s validity has expired.
There are three ways:
- Hiring Trademark Renewal Consultancy Service: Recruiting a trademark renewal consultancy comes with several benefits, like saving time and energy, saving efforts, avoiding delays, and most importantly, guidance to accurate procedure.
- Filling in the form yourself Individuals can also complete the trademark renewal process themselves.
- Hiring an agent to do it on your behalf: Typically recognised as agents, business owners can also hire agents who can be authorised to complete the trademark renewal process on the owner’s behalf.
You can renew your trademark before its validity expires.
- They must renew their trademark within six months of the trademark expiry date (as per rules 63 & 64 of the Trade Mark Rules 2002).
- Complete the application form within six months after the validity expires.
Trademark renewal highly depends on the type of renewal you are seeking and the type of service you have hired. However, you can expect to pay somewhere around Rs. 120,000-15000 along with government fees.
It is mandatory to renew your trademark certificate if you want to continue business operations in India
What are the benefits of trademark Registration and its further renewal?
- Legal protection: You can readily establish your rights in court if you believe your registered trademark has been infringed upon. In industries where piracy is prevalent, trademark registration is required.
- Unique brand identity: Customers should be able to identify your products or services as being associated with your brand.The first step in achieving this is to register your trademark. The law would then prevent the registration of any identical terms or slogans.
- Continuous business opportunities: If your brand succeeds, a trademark is an intangible asset that can be extremely valuable. Consider the brands Tide, Nike, and McDonald’s. Through licensing agreements or even the transfer of ownership to interested parties, businesses can make a lot of money in royalties.
Yes. The Online Trademark Renewal Consultant India will set a roadmap for the applicants so that they do not miss any steps of the process.
Renew your Trademark Today
Our Popular Services at Glance
Private Limited Registration
- No minimum capital requirement
- Limited Liability
- Tax Advantages
- Business Continuity
- FDI Allowed
- Builds Credbility
- Personal Reputation
- No minimum capital requirement
- Legal Recognition
- Lower Registration Cost
- No requirement of compulsory Audit
- Savings from lower compliance burden
- Taxation relief
- Easy Transferable Ownership
- Separate legal entity
- Liability of the members is limited
- OPCs allow the Transferability of shares
- Savings on compliances
- It has to mention a nominee while registering the company
- No minimum paid-up capital required
- Builds trust and Goodwill
- Differentiates Product
- Protection against infringement
- Global Trademark Registration
- Attract Human Resources
- Exclusive Rights
- Recognition to product’s Quality