Transfer of shares Registration
Get FREE Expert Consultation Today!
Get your Transfer of shares registered for just Rs. 1,999
The offer is valid for a limited time.
Submit your details to talk to our business representatives. We will clear all your doubts
Get Expert Advice!
360° Corporate Legal Assistants
99.9% Quicker Response Time
4.1/ 5 Unfiltered Star Rating
100% On-Time Service
Your Transfer of shares Registration Online
- A share transferis the process of transferring existing shares from one person to another; either by sale or gift.
- Share transfer can be affected subject to relevant provisions in the companies act 2013 as well as Articles of Association of the Company.
- It is important to review the Articles of Association of the Company prior to affecting a share transfer.
- Transfer of shares has the effect of a change in ownership.
- Share transfer in a private limited company is usually restricted.
How To Register a Transfer of shares?
Step 1: Fill up the query sheet available on our website
Step 2: Our expert will call you for Necessary documents
Step 3: Our team wills prepare documents and forms as required
Step 4: Our team will prepare necessary form
Our work strategies: From paper planning to idea execution, we actively achieve benchmark guidelines to ensure each step of the plan is not just carefully laid but successfully converted into reality.
Our ideology is our soul: JustStart is a platform for those who have the willpower to dream and the drive to achieve. We promise you our commitment, trust, and expertise to generate a hassle-free experience.
Meet Deadlines: Time is of the essence. Every single day lost is an opportunity lost. Therefore, we take precautionary measures to ensure your business meets all the deadlines you have set.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: We know quality has no replacement. Thus, we systemise each level of our work to minimise the chances of mistakes before each project passes through our client’s hands.
Still wondering? Well, Don’t. JustStart!
- Request a call back
- Talk to our experts
- Discuss your business idea
- Gather documents
- Get Results
LET'S CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS!
Means the transfer of ownership of shares from one person to other person.
No, share Transfer without consideration is Void
Form SH-4 for transfer of share needs to be duly stamped, with adequate value, dated and executed by or on behalf of the transferor and the transferee.
Stamp duty is payable by the person who receiving or acquiring the shares.
No, private company’s shares are not freely transferable.
A person who transfers his shares in exchange of considerations is known as a
A person who receives the shares and give consideration is known as a
A document which contains the information of the transfer of ownership of shares from a seller to a buyer.
No, Share certificate is mandatory for transfer of shares.
Share Certificate is an important document for share transfer process
Share certificate is required for verification and making note of share transfer entries.
If you don’t have share certificate our expert will assist you for this process
Yes, there is no need of Digital signature
Register YourTransfer of shares
Our Popular Services at Glance
Private Limited Registration
- No minimum capital requirement
- Limited Liability
- Tax Advantages
- Business Continuity
- FDI Allowed
- Builds Credbility
- Personal Reputation
- No minimum capital requirement
- Legal Recognition
- Lower Registration Cost
- No requirement of compulsory Audit
- Savings from lower compliance burden
- Taxation relief
- Easy Transferable Ownership
- Separate legal entity
- Liability of the members is limited
- OPCs allow the Transferability of shares
- Savings on compliances
- It has to mention a nominee while registering the company
- No minimum paid-up capital required
- Builds trust and Goodwill
- Differentiates Product
- Protection against infringement
- Global Trademark Registration
- Attract Human Resources
- Exclusive Rights
- Recognition to product’s Quality