Get FREE Expert Consultation Today!
Get your GST registered for just Rs. 1,999
The offer is valid for a limited time.
Submit your details to talk to our business representatives. We will clear all your doubts
Get Expert Advice!
360° Corporate Legal Assistants
99.9% Quicker Response Time
4.1/ 5 Unfiltered Star Rating
100% On-Time Service
Your GST Registration Online
The Goods and Services Tax is also known as GST. In India, it is an indirect tax that has largely replaced other indirect taxes like the excise duty, VAT, and services tax. The Goods and Service Tax Act was approved by the Parliament on March 29, 2017, and it became effective on July 1 of that same year.
In other words, the provision of goods and services is subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST). Every value addition in India is subject to the comprehensive, multi-stage Goods and Services Tax Law, which is dependent on destination. A single domestic indirect tax law, known as GST, applies to the whole nation.
Features of a GST Registration
- Goods and Services Tax(GST) is an indirect tax or consumption tax In India
- The tax came into effect from 1 July 2017. The GST replaced multiple taxes levied by the central and state governments.
- Applicable on the supply of goods and services
- It is a comprehensive, multistage, destination-based tax: comprehensive because it has subsumed almost all the indirect taxes except a few state taxes.
- Goods and services are divided into five different tax slabs for collection of tax: 0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%. However, petroleum products, alcoholic drinks, and electricity are not taxed under GST
- Once a business is successfully registered, a unique registration number is assigned to them known as the Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN)
- As a business owner, it’s your responsibility to register for GST if your turnover exceeds 20 lakhs (For supply of services) and 40 lakhs (For supply of goods) in a year or is likely to exceed it.
- In case of special category States the limit is Rs. 1000,000.
- Input Tax Credit means claiming the credit of the GST paid on purchase of Goods and Services which are used for the furtherance of business.
- The Mechanism of Input Tax Credit is the backbone of GST and is one of the most important reasons for the introduction of GST.
How To Register a GST?
Step 1: Fill up the query sheet available on our website
Step 2: Receive call from our Expert
Step 3: Preparation of all necessary documents
Step 4: Our team will prepare necessary online applications
Step 5: Applications will be submitted
Step 6: All the paid receipts and acknowledgments will be send to you on your email associated with us.
Minimum Documents Required
Our work strategies: From paper planning to idea execution, we actively achieve benchmark guidelines to ensure each step of the plan is not just carefully laid but successfully converted into reality.
Our ideology is our soul: JustStart is a platform for those who have the willpower to dream and the drive to achieve. We promise you our commitment, trust, and expertise to generate a hassle-free experience.
Meet Deadlines: Time is of the essence. Every single day lost is an opportunity lost. Therefore, we take precautionary measures to ensure your business meets all the deadlines you have set.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: We know quality has no replacement. Thus, we systemise each level of our work to minimise the chances of mistakes before each project passes through our client’s hands.
Still wondering? Well, Don’t. JustStart!
- Request a call back
- Talk to our experts
- Discuss your business idea
- Gather documents
- Get Results
LET'S CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS!
Yes, you are required to obtain GST registration once your turnover exceeds the specified threshold limits.
YES, Pan is mandatory for GST registration
GSTIN IS A 15 DIGIT STATE WISE PAN BASED NUMBER.
It is used to identify registered business under the GST
Yes, if Assesee is carrying business in more than one state. He should take separate registration for each state
Yes, if a person having multiple places of business in a State or Union territory may be granted a separate registration for each such place of business.
SGST (State Goods and Services Tax)
CGST (Central Goods and Services Tax)
IGST (Integrated Goods and Services Tax)
UGST (Union Territory Goods and Services Tax)
To claim ITC, the buyer should pay the supplier for the supplies received (inclusive of tax) within 180 days from the date of issuing the invoice.
The GST Council is chaired by the Union Finance Minister and other member includes The Union State Minister of Revenue or Finance and Ministers in-charge of Finance or Taxation of all the States.
GST is paid by consumers, but it is remitted to the government by the businesses selling the goods and services.
Businesses and individuals are exempt from GST if their annual aggregate turnover is less than the specified limit.
The GST rate depends on goods and services.
The current slab rates are 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.
Normally it takes 2-4 days after submitting GST application.
Our GST experts try to do within given timeline
Register Your GST
Our Popular Services at Glance
Private Limited Registration
- No minimum capital requirement
- Limited Liability
- Tax Advantages
- Business Continuity
- FDI Allowed
- Builds Credbility
- Personal Reputation
- No minimum capital requirement
- Legal Recognition
- Lower Registration Cost
- No requirement of compulsory Audit
- Savings from lower compliance burden
- Taxation relief
- Easy Transferable Ownership
- Separate legal entity
- Liability of the members is limited
- OPCs allow the Transferability of shares
- Savings on compliances
- It has to mention a nominee while registering the company
- No minimum paid-up capital required
- Builds trust and Goodwill
- Differentiates Product
- Protection against infringement
- Global Trademark Registration
- Attract Human Resources
- Exclusive Rights
- Recognition to product’s Quality